Sunday, November 18, 2012

the Un-Satisfactory.

i prefer to say that this blog is like my personal diary. or, as a place to express my feelings without being judged. despite, everyone knows that once a blog go public, it's open for critics and comments, bad talking, and many other bullshits that is going on.well, Typical Malay. Ehem, so to start off, i would like to tell you what i experience last week, and what i was going through this week. Last week was a one hell of a experience for me. Something happened, and it, or what happened has made me speechless and somehow, crushed me. Not literally but still. The pain was real. No blood, no bruise, but it hurts. I still ask the same question. Why? Why? Why? Ohhh, the pain. The suffering. So, i told myself. It's okay. I still stand by my principle. However bad the situation may be, i will always remember my code. My honor. But yeah, i' m crushed. I'm speechless. I'm sad. Never have i thought that it will happened. Something that i hold so near and dear, would back stab me. Noooo, never in a million years. I wanted to face the problem, but i knew, if i do, it would only makes the problem a lot bigger. And so i waited. But, somehow, i think that the wait is not worth it, however i try to understand it, however i try to communicate with it, it ran away, it deceives me. And that hurts most than anything. Well, i've tried. I tried to understand. But i could not, being the hot tempered guy. It will always protect the truth, deceiving and lying till come a point i could not know what was real, and what was not. Say it for a better good, but is not the saying goes, " However bitter the truth is, we just got to learn to swallow it," . Or has i hear it wrong? You tell me. And oh, High Zoom. A code which only the Brothers Of 4303 knows. and F group. cheerio fellas :D

sorry for the long post.

No comments: