Monday, October 31, 2011

Assalamualaikum.



Blah blah blah.
My day are always filled with chores.
Harir do this,Harir do that.
Oh,My God.
The never ending list of chores that my parent have prepared special for me.
One time,i almost exploded,luckily i was still able to compensate my anger.
At that time,i was like;
"perghh,abes semua keje aku je neh,"
tapi takpelah.diorang hulur duit.
LOL<.>
ohhhh!
Petang tuh;
i went to a local shop,and there are a group of kids,in front of the shop,playing.
They were very happy,smiling,laughing.etc.
BUT..
as soon as they saw an Ustaz,coming.
they stopped.
and i was like;
"wth?"
and when the Ustaz walked by beside them,
they synchronously,Said;
"Assalamualaikum Ustaz,"
and i was very embarrassed by them.
i did't say salam to the Ustaz.whilst they did.
That made me think,
Not all Kids nowadays are bad.
Not all of them are influenced by the modern world,
Not all of them forget our original custom,
Not all of them forget how Islam teaches them to behave.
And that,deserve a spot in my blog.
:D




the kids.
XD

No comments: